- Delivering a Cloud-based system implementation
- Covid-19 response programme of work
- 6 Month Contract
This government organisation focuses on providing an essential service in protecting the health and well being of all New Zealanders, helping them to live longer and healthier lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Project Manager, you will lead the delivery of a cloud-based system implementation, bringing strong relationship management skills across both internal and external stakeholders. With advanced communication and collaboration tools now available, you will be responsible for leading and managing virtual teams across end to end delivery of project work streams. From your extensive delivery background, you will need to bring experience across a variety of recognised project methodologies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven track record successfully delivering Cloud-based system implementations/deployments, ideally within government sector (Health, Education, etc.)
- Strong relationship management experience, communicating with both internal and external stakeholders and technical SMEs.
- Experience leading and managing virtual teams, leveraging Microsoft Teams or similar tools.
- Well versed utilising a variety of delivery methodologies, such as Agile, Scrum, Kanban.
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above.