- Experienced Project Coordinator across IT deliveries
- Strong financial and budget management
- Wellington based permanent opportunity
This organisation is one of New Zealand's largest and multi brand digital services company. They lead the way in regard to new and current technology, while also giving back to the country's communities in various ways.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for directing, organising, and controlling project activities across ICT deliveries within the organisation. You will be working collaboratively with multiple passionate, enthusiastic Project Managers who require an experienced Project Coordinator to organise all aspects of delivery, such as meetings, workshops, and risk management.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience coordinating multiple projects concurrently, working closely with multiple Project Managers at any one time.
- Very strong background in financial tracking/budget management, ideally using SAP.
- Experience working as a vendor, comfortable coordinating projects in a customer facing capacity.
- Strong stakeholder organisation and communication skills, with the ability to build great working relationships.
- Well organised and proactive attitude towards work and extra responsibilities.
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above.