- Experienced Project Coordinator across ICT deliveries
- Exciting deliveries that have a national impact
- Wellington-based permanent opportunity
This government organisation plays a central role in serving and connecting New Zealanders, communities, and government in order to build a safe and respected nation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Project Coordinator, you will be responsible for directing, organising, and controlling project activities across ICT deliveries within the organisation. You will be working collaboratively with passionate, enthusiastic Project Managers who require an experienced Project Coordinator to organise all aspects of delivery, such as meetings, workshops, risk management, and contract management.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience coordinating multiple projects concurrently, working closely with multiple Project Managers at any one time.
- Experience in multiple enterprise-scale environments, preferably in government.
- Professional communication skills, clear and articulate with the ability to build great working relationships with the team.
- Well organised and proactive attitude towards work and extra responsibilities.
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above.