- (x3) Programme Manager opportunities
- Cloud Based Data & Analytics/cloud
- 12 month contracts – approximately $160 per hour
ABOUT THE COMPANY & ROLE
This government organisation plays a central role in shaping a strong New Zealand economy and driving a number of initiatives across the wider New Zealand market.
Digital technologies are vital for our future economic and social wellbeing, and will help drive future productive growth. This programme of work is looking at large changes to technology and data platforms; which will alter other services and tools but keep technology safe and secure.
Three key areas for these roles are :
- Cloud IT enablement and datawarehouse solutions
- Identity Management and Access Control
- Cloud Native development
- Team management
- Running of programmes including budgets and forecasting
- Stakeholder and relationship management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as a Programme Management in either the Data or Cloud space
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills – ability to solve problems
- Strong governance
- Ability to work in large complex organisations
These roles require an ASAP start so please contact us now.
If you are interested in finding out more please call Frances for a confidential discussion on 027 901 9009. Alternatively, apply online today with a word formatted CV.