- Flexibility + WFH
- Renowned Kiwi Brands
1) Junior Digital Product Owner
This business is going from strength to strength and looking for a talented individual to join their Product Team creating all new digital experiences, working across teams and creating products with a huge customer focus at their core!
In this position as a Digital Product Organiser you will be working alongside a Senior Product Owner and involved in producing clarity across product backlogs, and focusing on sprint planning. Ensuring progress, risks and issues are consistently managed. And encouraging collaboration across cross functional teams even in the face of difficulties – focusing on these as opportunities to utilise more out of the box thinking.
There will also be a strong need for solid epic writing, user stories, and acceptance criteria covering the breadth of digital product ownership.
2) Technical Product Owner
We're working with an ecommerce software organisation with a strong backing, who showcase thousands of iconic brands on their extensive website.
They're striving to have one of the most utilised websites and mobile applications in the country and offer the best customer experience they possibly can.
They offer a lot of flexibility and a start-up environment, as well as some deals on their products.
They're based in Newmarket, a few minutes walk away from the train station.
About the role
We're looking for a Product owner with a technical background and understanding to join an Agile environment where you'll liaise with key stakeholders such as Designers, developers, and other Product Owners.
As they build new features you'll need to create a roadmap and prioritise the backlog of work.You'll be given full ownership and autonomy of your work.
- A strong understanding of the product development lifecycle and Agile
- 2-3 years experience in Product Delivery/Project Management
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to rally people around your ideas.
- Experience with digital products and website and mobile applications
- Experience with an ecommerce organisation
- Experience owning roadmaps and prioritising backlogs
- Technical ability to write command lines, complete spot testing across browsers, and find your way through an API.
- Technical background
- Experience with customer facing applications