- Central Wellington Location
- Have an agile mindset and enjoy working in an Agile environment
- Contract position (12 months intially)
Our client provides a large range of information services across New Zealand. They are a government organisation leading the way in an agile driven environment and are always open to exploring new and innovative technologies. As a result of constant growth, they require an Product Owner to work alongside the team to continue a large legacy database migration.
As a Senior Product Owner, you will be responsible for leading a squad focused on migrating our clients core mission critical database to a new platform. You will be involved in the design, creation, testing and maintenance of the new system and will own the product vision, leading customer and stakeholder engagement and work in a Scaled Agile DevOps environment. You will work very closely with a Scrum Master and the rest of the squad.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience leading the migration and delivery of critical databases or a similar solution
- Relevant experience in product ownership or other leadership roles
- Proven ability to lead across squads
- Knowledge of agile project and development tools (CI/CD pipelines)
- Proven knowledge of public cloud impacts
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot Brown on 027 828 6070 for a confidential chat.