- Fixed-term role for 12 months
- Biosecurity space
- Leading government organisation
This government ministry provides key sustainability services to protect New Zealanders across the country.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible and accountable for product design and definitions which must align to stakeholder expectations. You will work tightly in an agile environment and work to backlog user stories for projects. You will collaborate with project managers and engage with stakeholders to ensure deliverables are met.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Biosecurity experience (regulatory framework) (this would be a major advantage).
- NZ pest regulatory experience
- Import Health Standards experience
- Experience working in an IT environment, disaster recovery, service level agreements.
- Relevant web applications and data integration to other systems
- Strong stakeholder management skills, communicating on both a business and technical level.
- Experienced working in high-pressure environments, ideally across the public sector.
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot Brown on 027 828 6070 for a confidential chat