- Digital/web services Product Owner
- Supporting government digital platform
- Wellington Central permanent opportunity
This government organisation plays a central role in serving and connecting New Zealanders, communities, and government in order to build a safe and respected nation.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for collaborating with key stakeholders in order to support the definition of product roadmap and vision. You will be responsible for the development delivery and maintenance of multiple digital and web based products, owning the day-to-day and tactical management of products including continuous delivery and product development.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant product owner experience, with a proven track record in supporting the day to day operations and development of products.
- Experience in supporting digital technologies within the public sector, supporting digital/web solutions across continuous improvement and delivery.
- SME background across a range of digital platforms and web technologies.
- Strong stakeholder relationship management experience, with the ability to communicate and influence cross-functional teams in order to deliver.
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact James Marsh on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat to find out more.