- Lead a significant technology shift to Google Suite
- 9 month Fixed Term Contract
- Lower Hutt based with flexible arrangements
This organisation partners with businesses of different sizes around New Zealand, delivering research and development services to support growth.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As the Product Owner, you will provide expertise across a key technology shift, moving employees from Microsoft Office to the Google Suite. You will support users to adopt the new technology, driving both a technology and mindset change. You will be required to work with individuals on their drivers for change, identifying solutions to resolve any issues they may have.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Proven experience working in a Product Owner role, implementing key technology changes across a range of teams and stakeholders.
- Subject Matter Expert across Microsoft Office and/or Google Suite technology stacks.
- Specific examples where you have managed the product backlog and mapped out project dependencies while balancing a range of competing priorities.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills along with an ability to deal with resistance.
Send in your up-to-date CV addressing the requirements listed above. Alternatively, contact James Marsh on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.