- Lead engagements with enterprise clients
- Key role in setting technical direction for the business
- Dynamic work environment
Our client has established a great reputation providing strategy, experience design, technology delivery, and support services for New Zealand businesses across government and the private sector for many years. They promote creativity in the workplace and value people that are genuinely passionate about the work they do. While technical skills and experience are important, our client is also looking for someone who will fit well into their existing team and contribute to their positive workplace culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Principal Consulting Architect, you will work with various clients across the business to help navigate challenges and build on opportunities. You will keep up with ever changing customer behaviours and expectations as well as new technologies. Your key responsibility is to demonstrate to clients why they will invest to remain competitive in the digital economy and how the business will assist them.
Alongside business development, you will be creating "know-how" and value delivery through business technology architecture excellence.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience developing technology strategies, plans, roadmaps, architecture blueprints, solutions, and value-adding propositions, and taking these to market.
- 10+ years' experience (at least 5 as a consultant).
- Ability to manage, strengthen and broaden key client relationships.
- Excellent stakeholder and interpersonal management skills
- An excellent understanding of technology trends, with the ability to apply these to real-world problems.
- Proven experience to work successfully and collaboratively with senior stakeholder and end-users and strong customer relationship.
- Ability to develop younger talent, and build a high performing team.
- Excellent experience presenting technology and business value propositions.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively, contact Frances on 027 901 9009 for a confidential discussion.