- Inherit active clients and a contracting desk.
- A largely unallocated market, yours for the taking.
- AoG and Enterprise agreements already in place.
ABOUT RECRUIT I.T.
We are one of New Zealand's leading technology talent providers offering a range of recruitment and professional services solutions to meet growing market demand. Our customers range from start-ups to the biggest employers and technology divisions in New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a Principal Recruitment Consultant who can proactively engage the Wellington market and ensure our clients are receiving the best service and talent. This will include the strategic account management of key enterprise accounts across, government and financial services sectors. You will also be responsible for playing a leadership role within our Wellington team and act as a 2IC to our General Manager.
We focus on excellent client and candidate experiences, building deep relationships with each and require a real character to help drive the Wellington business forward. There is a large, unaddressed market to approach so stack of opportunity for a committed practitioner and with us, your colleagues are not your main competitors.
- Provide thought leadership, market intelligence, client acquisition and strategic account management for key accounts, engaging at CxO level down.
- Proactively identify opportunities for our varied recruitment and professional services.
- Assist with coaching and mentoring consultants and bedding in structured, scalable recruitment practice.
- Collaborate with our internal candidate management team to ensure the delivery of capability and talent across your clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A demonstrable history of technology recruitment within the Wellington market.
- Experience managing mid-market to enterprise sized accounts with a track record of successfully delivering resourcing, recruitment, or technology services.
- Experience assisting with contracts, RFP proposals, and presenting recruitment and professional services solutions.
- Proven ability to outperform and exceed revenue targets, whilst enabling those around you to grow.
We're not overly corporate and a sense of humour is mandatory. Our motto is OTOD (One Team One Dream) and you will be a team player first and foremost. We are not interested in individuals who only open doors; connecting, delivering, building and maintaining relationships is what we have built our reputation on. We also focus on giving people the right foundation to be successful, whilst giving them the room to grow and take accountability.
- Great team, great attitudes, great opportunities.
- Attractive Salary & Commission package.
- Extra Weeks’ Leave after 3 Years.
- Health & Wellness Allowance.
- Birthday Leave.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, call David Harwood on 021-161-4691.