- Cisco Pre-Sales Architect opportunity
- Solid organisation, working for a distributor with big backing
- Mount Wellington location
This business specialises in distribution and supply chain solutions for their customers, they are a small, agile team who have big money backing and are seeing opportunities to expand their market particularly in the Cisco space where they are already an approved distribution partner.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be acting as a Pre-Sales Architect – Cisco, helping to confirm new solution sales through providing targeted Cisco solutions to a range of businesses, and tailoring these to the specific needs of the company being pitched to, along with the audience you are engaging with. You don’t necessarily need to have a background in Pre-Sales for this opportunity, Cisco architecture knowledge is essential, but if you have a desire to be client facing and engaged, this could certainly be an opportunity for you.
- Consult with clients, uncovering needs and painting a picture of what the solution could be
- Create and implement the best solution enabling accurate delivery
- Working alongside Sales specialists in order to secure new customers
- Contribute your specialised Cisco knowledge as and where required
- CCIE Lab certifications are preferred, CCNA and CCNP are desirable
- Proven Cisco Architecture experience, ideally within a range of environments
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and tailor language to technical or non-technical audiences
- A passion for developing tailored Cisco solutions for businesses
- Distribution business with big backing
- Attractive base plus bonus package for customers signed on
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.