- Varied and diverse architecture work.
- Flexible working environment.
- 3 year fixed-term.
This government ministry provides key sustainability services to protect New Zealanders across the country. You will be joining a dedicated programme team across business and technology, ensuring the minstry has the technical capabilities to support the growing needs of New Zealanders across the country.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will be working on a programme of work that plays a major part in New Zealand's overall commitment and response to the ever-pressing Climate Change issue. As the Portfolio Architect, you will be responsible for the overall definition of the architectural vision, roadmap and transition of legacy enterprise platforms.
You will work collaboratively with the senior business leaders, Enterprise & Solutions Architects, Developers and Vendors, across a range of SaaS disciplines such as Cloud, PaaS, API, Microservices, GIS and CRM. Your role will be responsible for reviewing high-level requirements and architecture definitions by Solution Architects to ensure alignment to the architectural vision you have established.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as an Architect at an Enterprise or Senior level.
- An excellent ability to drive both technical and business discussions, decisions, and strategies.
- Knowledge and experience with ArchiMate.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent stakeholder management skills, able to identify examples of successes or challenges you have overcome.
- Significant experience with Cloud/COTS/SaaS based architecture and integration.
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact James Marsh on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat.