- North Shore Location
- Flexible working hours + 2 days a week WFH
- eCommerce website development and integration
You will work across two of their key eCommerce platforms. The first one is for their b2b customers and the second is for internal staff use. You will work on Laravel integrations to manage price levels with 70$ project based work and 30% BAU support.
They offer free parking and a discount on their awesome products!
- Strong experience with PHP development, ideally using PHP 7
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Unit Testing is nice to have.
- Experience with Magento 2
- An understanding of Agile and development best practices
- Experience with MySQL development
If this sounds like you then apply today with your most up to date CV.