- Looking for NeoLoad engineer specialists
- Applications focus
- Wellington Central
We have an opportunity for a Performance Test Engineer to join a team ensuring the high performance and delivery of a number of core web application and services. Based in Central Wellington you will be involved in the planning, designing, documenting and delivery of our clients' performance testing framework, while being supported by a great team. This is a team where there are high levels of collaboration and teamwork including the attitude of getting involved in other aspects of testing - particularly automation testing. You will also have the ability to mentor others around performance testing - so strong communication skills and the ability to articulate your rationale and knowledge is critical.Further to this, you will need to be able to point to the following in your career to date:
- Significant performance testing experience and able to point to particular projects covering; volume, stress, load, spike, and endurance testing.
- A business outcome focused approach to problem-solving.
- Experience across multiple tools including; NeoLoad, JMeter, LoadRunner, LoadUI etc.
- Ideally experience in agile environments
This is an opportunity where you will be given the mandate to showcase your skills and creativity, whilst being professionally challenged. If you want a role where you can make your own then please get in touch with Frances on 027 901 9009
for a confidential conversation.