- Exciting opportunity for a passionate OSS Engineer
- Work from home flexibility
- Permanent Opportunity
We are working with an NZ household name with a track record of success, currently experiencing growth through transformation.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Within this role, you will be working with a passionate team to support OSS Applications and provide timely responses for a range of different people within both technical and business capacities.
- Utilise your analytical skills to analyse OSS Application ticketed issues and find appropriate and timely resolutions
- Outage handling and communication to relevant stakeholders
- Ability to work in shift patterns
- Extensive systems administration experience with Linux, VMware, and Microsoft technologies.
- Understanding of telecommunication networks is ideal
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS is a must
- Ideally, a background in Shell and SQL Scripting preferred
- Commercial experience working on both BAU duties and project-based work.
- This company is looking for a great team player, with a high collaboration focus
- People enjoy working in this business as everyone has a voice, within a very friendly environment
- South Auckland location with parking available
- Good opportunities for flexible working hours and focus on work-life balance
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role.