- Permanent Opportunity
- Wellington Location
- Agile working environment with the latest technologies
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This organisation punches well above its weight in delivering several critical services across the education sector. You will get the opportunity to work on complex large-scale projects that have a great impact across New Zealand. At the same time, they are small enough to adopt new technologies quickly and value employee's individual inputs.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will implement, support and monitor fit for purpose code development standard for our client and do this supporting Agile software development methodologies. You will work with in-house teams and vendors to ensure development services are delivered on time and are fit for standard. You will mentor and oversee other developers work and provide technical leadership on best software practices.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A successful track record in software development.
- Strong technical knowledge in the Oracle technology stack
- You will be able to talk through how you have built strong relationships with key stakeholders and customers
- Experience using I.T. practices and frameworks including Systems Development Life Cycle