- Replacement of legacy data platform.
- Central Wellington location.
- Competitive Salary.
Recruit I.T. is working with an enterprise-sized organisation who are responsible for supporting a number of critical services and systems to Aotearoa. They provide advice, policy, and services for vulnerable and at-risk people across the country. The end goal for this organisation is to build successful individuals by investing in strong, healthy families and communities. At the heart of this are there applications that are supporting front line staff and customers to ensure that it is available 24/7.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will play an integral part in the replacement of a legacy data warehouse, implementing a new modernised cloud data platform. Supporting the General Manager for the overall team, the Operations Manager will be driving and enabling the strategic vision through the day to day leadership of a high performing team. Facilitating the overall roadmap, you will be operationalising the General Manager's vision, responsible for enhancement, training, and recruitment to drive the team forward. With 7 direct reports, and a team size of 47, the Operations Manager will oversee a high performing team responsible for maintaining data assets and infrastructure, supporting the wider analytics eco-system.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven track record delivering large-scale technical projects, preferably across data and analytics space.
- Proven leadership experience at a senior management level, comfortable enabling numerous direct reports.
- Excellent people and stakeholder management skills, effectively manage internal and external relationships.
- Strong knowledge of IT systems, channels, and data structures will be an advantage.
- Experience working within an Agile environment.
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat.