- Greenfields opportunity to stand up a team
- Scale up the Digital and DevOps environment
- 3-Month contract
This government organisation focuses on providing an essential service in protecting the health and well being of all New Zealanders, helping them to live longer and healthier lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is an exciting greenfields opportunity to build a Digital team from the ground up, driving a more customer focused mindset and collaborative 'team first' culture. As the Operations Manager, you will be expected to utilise your extensive domain knowledge in Digital and DevOps environments in order to scale up the team consisting of Digital, CRM and Integration Specialists.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong business operations management background, including budgeting and process design experience.
- Proven experience building and standing up new teams.
- Extensive background in digital, applications and DevOps technologies and environments.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders.
- An agile, flexible, resourceful mindset with experience delivering under pressure.
Please apply online with your latest resume and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact James Marsh on 027 426 5159 for a confidential chat to find out more.