- CBD Role Location
- 6 month fixed term opportunity, starting Jan 2021, with potential to extend
- Utilise your OpenStack and OpenShift skills
ABOUT THE COMPANY AND ROLE
You will be working on behalf of a consulting organisation, with a strong reputation of delivering high quality solutions to their customers across NZ. You will be primarily working on their client’s site and working as an independent resource to help them bed in their new OpenStack platform. You will be working as an independent specialist and providing expertise around stabilisation, monitoring and capacity planning for the platform. The solution has already been designed and implemented by a vendor, and now we require someone with strong OpenStack and OpenShift experience to come in and stabilise and optimise this solution.
- Understanding current state of the OpenStack Platform
- A range of tasks focused around stabilisation, monitoring and capacity planning
- Potentially moving towards rapid deployment with OpenShift
- Be a specialist and assist where required utilising your OpenStack knowledge and background
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience in both OpenStack and OpenShift is essential
- Ability to work and deliver solutions independently
- Strong Communication skills both verbal and written needed to engage with stakeholders
- General DevOps Engineering background
- Able to provide systems training to team members in an easily understood manner
- Friday Drinks and celebrating wins as a team is definitely part of this business.
- Potential for longer term engagements to come from successful delivery of this project.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are looking for a role to start you off for the new year, please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively contact Sang-Woo on 022 3544 501 for a confidential discussion.