- Network Engineer across Cisco, data centres, LAN/WAN, Checkpoint
- Enterprise-scale programme of work
- 6-month contract + $90 - $105 Per Hour
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Network Engineer, you will join an enterprise-scale programme of work, configuring and implementing secure, highly available networks and associated technologies. You will provide subject matter expertise, detailed design, and hands-on implementation across Cisco switching and routing, LAN and WAN environments, data centre networks, Checkpoint firewalls, and network security.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong technical experience across data centre networks, routing, and switching technologies.
- Extensive background working with Cisco EVPN, VXLAN, NX-OS, and DCNM.
- Experience and technical knowledge across LAN and WAN environments.
- Knowledge of Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switches.
- Experience at both a detailed design and technical engineering level for enterprise-scale implementations/configurations.
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.