- Checkpoint, Cisco, Aruba, Juniper technologies
- Mixture of project and BAU initiatives
- Permanent opportunity with career growth
Our client is one of the leading New Zealand government organisations, playing a central role to the operations of the country's economy.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Network Engineer, you will be managing, maintaining, and developing the LAN/WAN environments for the organisation. You will work closely with Senior team members in developing and delivering new and innovative solutions, in a range of project and BAU pieces of work. You will utilise your experience across Cisco, Checkpoint, Aruba, and Juniper technologies, as well as focusing on upskilling your technical knowledge and professional career.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience as a Network Engineer, proficient in the management, design and administration of network technologies.
- Strong background across Cisco, Checkpoint, Aruba, and Juniper technologies, for switching, firewalls, routing, and security.
- Exposure and experience in Network automation or scripting.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
Send in your up-to-date CV addressing the requirements listed above. Alternatively, contact James Marsh on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.