- Global market Leader in marine electronic products
- Attractive base + OTE + car
- North Shore based with domestic travel
About the Role
A rewarding and exciting opportunity for a competent National Sales Manager who has both the energy and motivation to drive new prospects and to lead our key client’s sales process, drive revenue and profit growth across New Zealand!
This role reports directly to the Managing Director, where you will lead the sales team to drive sales and ensure that the skills and resources are in place to meet and exceed sales' targets.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Development, implementation and execution of sales growth strategies
- People leadership
- Delivery of services to ensure contractual and client requirements are met
- Managing key customer and stakeholder relationships
- Developing new business opportunities using clear planning processes for market penetration.
- Meet annual KPI’s as derived from business plan/performance appraisal
Along with the above responsibilities, you will need the following experience:
- Proven sales track record of achieving/over achieving targets
- Solid experience in sales leadership positions.
- Ability to hunt and drive new prospects and proven evidence of success in delivering this
- Ability to manage key accounts and solid experience influencing key decision makers to secure results
- Passion for technology and products
- Strong business acumen and general people management experience preferable.