- Splunk technologies and dashboards for monitoring.
- Site Reliability, DevOps and CI/CD, and Cloud monitoring.
- Initial 11-month contract.
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will champion the SRE environment and systems, supporting the delivery of CI/CD pipelines, automation and analytics technologies/practices, and monitoring technologies across the stack. This is an opportunity to utilise your experience across Splunk, Cloud platforms, Java, Python, and APM tools on an enterprise-scale.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience onboarding applications onto Splunk across different ingestion patterns e.g. log ingestion, database query, JMS.
- Experience with Splunk dashboard, able to create and update with knowledge of Splunk Indexer.
- Technical understanding across Cloud services and monitoring.
- Background using APM or other monitoring tools.
- Skills in Java, Python Scripting, Puppet.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and deployment tools e.g. Bamboo, Ansible.
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.