- Lead our internal candidate management team across the Wellington market
- Co-own our sourcing and talent initiatives nationally
- AoG and Enterprise agreements already in place
ABOUT RECRUIT I.T.
We are one of New Zealand's leading technology talent providers, offering a range of recruitment and professional services solutions to meet growing market demand. Our customers range from start-ups to the biggest employers and technology divisions in New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- We are seeking someone to lead our candidate management team across the Wellington market whilst having ownership nationally for our sourcing function alongside your Auckland counterpart.
- Ensuring that we are innovating and accessing the very best talent in the Wellington market and working on strategies to attract candidates to the Wellington region.
- Responsible for playing a leadership role within our Wellington team and working closely with our Wellington-based General Manager.
- Managing the workload of the candidate team, and ensuring the delivery of candidates across our customers.
- Hands-on sourcing and managing the candidate process, as we want someone hands-on who leads by example.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A demonstrable history of recruiting technology talent in the New Zealand market.
- Experience owning and leading talent functions - although this is not a must, you will have had experience owning and leading initiatives around talent and sourcing.
- Ensuring those around you are succeeding through your mentoring and coaching.
- We're not overly corporate, and a sense of humour is mandatory.
- Our motto is OTOD (One Team One Dream), and you will be a team player first and foremost.
- Not interested in individuals who only open doors; connecting, delivering, building and maintaining relationships is what we have built our reputation on.
- We also focus on giving people the right foundation to be successful whilst giving them the room to grow and take accountability.
- Great team, great attitudes, great opportunities.
- Attractive salary & commission package.
- Extra weeks’ leave after 3 years.
- Health & wellness allowance.
- Birthday leave.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please apply online outlining what makes you a great fit for the role, or contact Maree on 027-248 2080.