- Lead our internal candidate management team across the Wellington market
- Co-own our sourcing and talent initiatives nationally
- AoG and Enterprise agreements already in place
ABOUT RECRUIT I.T.
We are one of New Zealand's leading technology talent providers, offering a range of recruitment and professional services solutions to meet growing market demand. Our customers range from start-ups to the biggest employers and technology divisions in New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- We are seeking someone to lead our candidate management team across the Wellington market whilst having ownership nationally for our sourcing function alongside your Auckland counterpart.
- Ensuring that we are innovating and accessing the very best talent in the Wellington market and working on strategies to attract candidates to the Wellington region.
- Responsible for playing a leadership role within our Wellington team and working closely with our Wellington-based General Manager.
- Managing the workload of the candidate team, and ensuring the delivery of candidates across our customers.
- Hands-on sourcing and managing the candidate process, as we want someone hands-on who leads by example.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A demonstrable history of recruiting technology talent in the New Zealand market.
- Experience owning and leading talent functions - although this is not a must, you will have had experience owning and leading initiatives around talent and sourcing.
- Ensuring those around you are succeeding through your mentoring and coaching.
We're not overly corporate, and a sense of humour is mandatory. Our motto is OTOD (One Team One Dream), and you will be a team player first and foremost. We are not interested in individuals who only open doors; connecting, delivering, building and maintaining relationships is what we have built our reputation on. We also focus on giving people the right foundation to be successful whilst giving them the room to grow and take accountability.
- Great team, great attitudes, great opportunities.
- Attractive salary & commission package.
- Extra weeks’ leave after 3 years.
- Health & wellness allowance.
- Birthday leave.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please apply online outlining what makes you a great fit for the role.