- Global, enterprise cloud migration programme.
- Deployment-heavy Linux analyst/admin role.
- Leading financial technology company.
This international organisation prides itself on excellence, providing key finance technology across the world. It is driven by innovation and the development of new approaches, services and products. You will join a supportive New Zealand team that values and develops it's employees providing them the right tools to grow within their chosen careers.
ABOUT THE ROLE
New, leading-edge products require new, leading-edge infrastructure so a cloud migration programme is underway necessitating additional technical staff. You will be joining a global initiative, bringing experience in enterprise-scale environments, providing application support for complex, integral Linux-based applications and services. Your role will be to provide implementation support, maintenance, and analysis of the RHEL environment, working across a range of enterprise technologies.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 2 years+ enterprise Linux support including; applications analysis, deployment and administration.
- Sound background with open-source database management systems, ideally PostgreSQL, Mongo DB or SQL.
- Understanding and interest in DevOps technologies and practices, such as CI/CD and automation.
- Experience working in complex, enterprise Linux environments.
Please apply online if you are interested in this role or contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.