- SRE across OpenShift, WebSphere, application support, Linux.
- Customer-facing digital application support teams.
- Market hourly rate + 12-month contract
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Lead Site Reliability Engineer, you will be providing technical support for customer-facing digital applications, performing day to day responsibilities in pre-prod and production environments. You will be providing technical leadership across WebSphere configuration, OpenShift/Docker, application support, and Linux troubleshooting.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in the troubleshooting and configuration of WebSphere/liberty environments.
- Significant experience working and supporting OpenShift and/or Docker platforms.
- Strong experience in application support.
- Ability to troubleshoot Linux or Unix environments.
- Knowledge of Python and Java is an advantage.
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.