- Enterprise-scale opportunity to lead best practices in DevOps, CI/CD, automation, and integration
- Bring flexible and adaptive delivery techniques across the full SDLC
- Wellington-based permanent role
This is a large enterprise organisation within the financial services sector who are providing financial support and services to achieve their goals. Although a global brand, they are a household name in New Zealand and continue to deliver outstanding services backed by a focus on culture and diversity.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Take on a lead role driving the full SDLC delivery, responsible for identifying, leading and implementing continuous improvement through automation, DevOps and Agile ways of working. Through your technical leadership, you will be integral to deliver changes faster, improve the quality and stability of the platform, as well as ensuring technical clarity around DevOps, integration, and testing. This role is working within the private sector where you will be playing a critical part in delivering some key programmes of work that support the backbone of our customers' service and product offerings to the New Zealand market.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong technical background in Software Engineering, DevOps, automation, integration and test automation.
- Experience in hands-on engineering across a range of DevOps and automation technologies, such as Jenkins, Chef, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Extensive experience in technical and people leadership, developing an engineering community in an organisation, where people are well-supported and have the tools to be most efficient and effective in their roles.
- Acted as the Champion for DevOps technologies, communicating technology best practices and implementing significant change across an organisation.
- Adaptable and flexible across delivery and stakeholder management, being able to highlight multiple examples delivering across the full SDLC.
- Experience working within enterprise-scale environments, ideally within Financial Services.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online with your up-to-date CV. For more information, please contact James on 027 426 5159.