- Permanent opportunity where you can create change
- Contribute to strategic data-led initiatives
- Hands on role, whilst leading process and technical change
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This company is award-winning and locally owned and are innovative, they are looking at new data-driven approaches. They are a financial organisation who have people at the heart of everything they do.
- Award-winning, environmentally responsible organisation
- Values driven company
- Customer centric
Are you a Senior Data Analyst or Lead Data Analyst who is keen to apply your skills and knowledge to data led initiatives whilst managing a team?
You will be delivering timely and accurate insights and reporting to all areas of the bank, aligning to the delivery of data analytics strategy.
You will apply best practice, mentoring/coaching, setting standards and assist in the overall direction of the team.
You will need to interpret and translate data and putting the key insights into visual stories.
- Best practice; work with the team to define what good looks like and lead the implementation of standards and processes to achieve this.
- Re-architecture the data platforms work to build a modern data ecosystem
- Team; support to build a ‘future-ready” modern data analytics team in the bank.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in data analytics
- Advanced SQL skills and SSRS
- Power Bi or similar
- Agile experience is a bonus
- Leadership skills (mentoring/coaching)
- Problem solver and influencer
- Results driven
- Team player
- Familiar with fast paced environments
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your latest resume stating your availability and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Frances on 027 901 9009 for a confidential chat.