- Newmarket Location
- Work with one of NZ's biggest Microsoft users
- Take ownership of their DevOps practice
About the organisation:
This organisation has been around nearly 20 years and delivers solutions to over 50,000 technology devices to turn their data into automated BI to enhance their productivity. They are about to expand further into the Europe market and further through the Australian and US market.
They have over one thousand customers and ten's of millions of daily transactions between their technology and the technology devices.
About the role:
- You will take ownership of their DevOps practice in a period of huge growth.
- You will lead the implementation of their CI/CD system and DevOps practice.
- They are going through a lot of changes which will provide you with a range of exciting greenfield projects.
- Must have strong experience with Azure
- Excellent experience with DevOps and Automation
- Experience managing different types of aaS offering including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Experience with Technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, and Jenkins
- Ability to mentor and coach more junior DevOps Engineers
- A development background is nice to have
- Excellent communication skills