ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Be a part of an exciting new strategic roadmap for a leading NZ organisation.
- Help this enterprise organisation adopt & embed SAFe methods for their new standing teams.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Recruit I.T. is currently working with an enterprise-sized organisation who are responsible for supporting several critical services and systems to Aotearoa.
- They provide advice, policy, and services for vulnerable and at-risk people across the country.
- The end goal for this organisation is to build successful individuals by investing in strong, healthy families and communities. At the heart of this are their applications that are supporting frontline staff and customers to ensure that it is available 24/7.
- The overall team is focused on shifting the marketplace to cloud and mobile technologies & the introduction of new digital channels.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- You will work with websites, producing front-end applications and performing code analysis
- Coupled with this you will be responsible for the overall usability & continuous improvement of these websites
- Be familiar with relevant frameworks (React, Angular, Ember or Vue)
- Experience with CSS / SASS / Responsive web design
- Experience working within an Agile framework
- Ideally you will have worked in an environment with a number of stakeholders where you will present solutions and work through ideas
- This organisation offers competitive rates within the contracting market, as well as flexible work options.
- They have built an inclusive environment where you well being is paramount.
To apply, please apply with an updated CV for a confidential discussion.