- Central Auckland Location - mix WFH
- Looking for Intermediate or Senior iOS Developers.
- See what influence your innovations can have on the overall well being of Kiwi people!
Our client is a passionate and professional start-up developing an awesome healthcare communication product that will better the lives of patients and healthcare professionals around the world. With their products rolling out and expanding into the overseas markets, there is great room for growth and opportunity for individuals who are passionate and have a willingness to improve.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our client is seeking an iOS Developer to help speed up delivery and expand their already fast-growing team here in Auckland. You will be writing great code and collaborate with team members to identify and implement continuous improvements to the development practice.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience with native development using Swift and iOS SDKs
- Good understanding of MVC/MVVM design patterns.
- Comfortable with UNIX/LINUX Command Line Interface.
- Knowledge and experience of native iOS development.
This organisation is a place where individual development and innovation are celebrated along with company growth.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role or alternatively call Sarah on 027 5588 904.