- Fully remote options or on site options
- Tech stack: Java, Spring, SQL, Typescript and AWS.
- Competitive salary and flexible working
ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of New Zealand's leading technology company. This company values diversity in the technology industry. They care about their team, naming them vital to the success of the platform, the products and the company. This company creates an environment where the team love their work and show respect and empathy to the people they interact with everyday.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Intermediate Software Developer, you will deliver amazing code to contribute to deliverables. You will mentor and help train graduate or junior level members of the team.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Intermediate level software development experience
- Experience in Java, Spring, SQL, Typescript and AWS.
- Proficiency in modelling and working with structured data in relational databases.
- Experience delivering production-grade code for either backend and frontend platforms.
- Ability to troubleshoot and develop complex software.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.