- Open Source technologies
- Tech stack: Python and PL/pgSQL
- Exciting Agile DevOps environment
Our client provides a large range of information services across New Zealand. As a result of constant growth they require a Intermediate Geospatial Developer to work in an Agile driven environment.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will work collaboratively across the team to translate requirements into engineering design, communicating technical ideas clearly to a range of stakeholders and provide input to user training support and documentation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience working with Python and PL/pgSQL.
- Experience using and contributing to Open Source software
- Relevant experience working with cloud technologies (AWS)
- You must have experience working in an Agile approach
- Knowledge of GIS systems and geospatial concepts
- Trainings and the oppportunity to keep up to date with technology, development best practices, and other technologies
- The opportunity to collaborate in product planning, objective setting, release and release planning, product backlog, operational escalation and more.
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.