- Intermediate Business Analyst Opportunity
- Join a technology driven environment, BAU and projects
- 12-month fixed term role initially
ABOUT THE ORGANISATION:
This government ministry provides key sustainability services to protect New Zealanders across the country. You will be joining a dedicated programme team across business and technology, ensuring the ministry has the technical capabilities to support the growing needs of New Zealanders across the country.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Intermediate Business Analyst, you will be joining a technology driven area focused on a number of IT upgrades, project deliveries, and BAU support across the organisation. You will be responsible for engaging with stakeholders to build strong working relationships, capturing requirements, facilitating complex meetings, and documentation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated background as a Business Analyst working in complex technology environments, with approximately 2-5 years’ experience.
- Significant stakeholder experience with skills in building great working relationships.
- Strong organisational, time management and workshop facilitation experience.
- Professional and engaging communication capabilities; both verbal and written.
- A contributing team member with the ability to work in a collaborative manner in an agile environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Orissa Plimmer on 027 935 9290 for a confidential chat.