- Fully remote opportunity
- Join an organisation trippling in the next few years.
- Not-for-profit with a great culture
A not-for-profit training our youngest and brightest kiwi's and growing them in their career. They have a government backing and will be growing from about 1000 employees to over 3,000 in the coming years.
The Systems Developer is responsible for the maintenance and development of the architectural design, evolution and deployment of systems and functions relating to Dynamics 365 systems. The role requires an articulate, problem solver and critical thinker to assist with the delivery of customer engagement transformation projects involving Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement.
- Providing advice on technical options, patterns, trends and solutions to our teams.
- Designing and developing technical solutions within the Microsoft Power Platform as well as Azure.
- Integrating Dynamics 365 and Dataverse with 3rd party systems and data sources.
- Ensuring system design and delivery meet business and performance requirement.
- Designing, configuring, and deploying MS solutions for large organizations as well as other Microsoft Office 365 components.
- Aligning the Microsoft Office 365 environment with Information Architecture and Governance.
- Interpret and understand business needs, requirements, and compliance obligations.