- Lead key integrations and capabilities in the development lifecycle
- Lead self, lead others and help guide the organisation with quality integration
- Cloud technologies, APIs, Salesforce and many other platforms and layers
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a national organisation focused on providing an essential service in protecting the health and wellbeing of all New Zealanders, helping them to live longer and healthier lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Integration Lead, you will provide strategic direction for the overall development lifecycle of integrations, APIs and other platforms. You will not only have strong integration skills but also strong people lead skills and project management capability.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Strong experience in Software Development building web services and APIs, including Agile principles.
- Very experienced with hands on technical expertise in integrations and APIs
- Significant experience in building strong working relationships and working in a collaborative team approach.
- Relevant experience managing a team of 10+ engineers
- Strong experience managing vendor relationships
- Professional communication skills and understanding of and commitment to Te Tiriti o Waitangi Obligations
- Work on large scale digitisation projects benefiting all New Zealanders
- Strong collaborative team culture
- Work from home flexibility
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Margot Brown on 027 828 6070 for a confidential chat.