- Work with amazing data
- Permanent opportunity in Wellington Central
- Flexible company
This organisation undertakes a range of marketing services for clients including customer insights, analytics, modelling and reporting. They support the culture and development of their employees, encouraging them to grow and achieve their highest potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this role, you will be responsible for the design, development and undertaking of data driven analyses to meet the end result of clients. You will collaborate with delivery squads and end users to build, implement, and present analytical and campaign projects for clients.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A strong development background, with a specific focus on SQL and python.
- Experience providing analytics/insights experience, ideally in a marketing environment.
- Proficient experience working with complex and technical information to both business and technical stakeholders.
- Experienced in developing analyses to answers business issues.
- Proven experience working in an AWS environment is an advantage and code base SAS
- Background working in a collaborative environment, comfortable with open communication and cross functional teams.
Please apply online if you are interested in this role or contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.