- Newmarket Location + WFH flexibility (remote option if in Auckland 3 days per month!)
- Join a growing kiwi digital organisation with a strong backing
- Lead their infrastructure platform
We're working with an ecommerce software organisation with a strong backing, who showcase thousands of iconic brands on their extensive website.
They're striving to have one of the most utilised websites and mobile applications in the country and offer the best customer experience they possibly can.
They offer a lot of flexibility and a start-up environment, as well as some benefits for their products.
They are transforming their engineering practices to a modern Azure, DevOps, and CICD environment.
About the role
- You'll work alongside another DevOps Engineer who we've placed and has had very positive feedback working there.
- You will take ownership of their DevOps practice in a period of huge growth.
- You will lead the implementation of their CI/CD system and DevOps practice.
- You'll sell a vision, design and architect the whole platform, sell what you're doing to the business
- Must have strong experience with Azure
- Excellent experience with DevOps and Automation
- Experience managing different types of aaS offering including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Experience with Technologies such as Terraform, Ansible, and Jenkins
- Ability to mentor and coach more junior DevOps Engineers
- A development background is nice to have
- Excellent communication skills