- Telephony Specialist needed for a dynamic, enterprise role
- Permanent opportunity in a very passionate team
- WFH flexibility with office locations on Auckland's North Shore or CBD
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are working with an organisation embarking on a serious cloud journey, but with a lot of groundwork still to be laid with their older on prem systems. They have buy in from top level down to push ahead, and now just need more like minded engineers keen to follow this journey through with them. They have some seriously grunty applications and infrastructure, pockets of cloud mostly Azure centric - and this is their focus moving forwards, along with a great group of like minded technologists keen to get stuck in.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Within this role we are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer with specific focus on Telephony and Devices, ideally with Cisco products. You will build, test and run telephony systems, including video and voice conferencing, Visitor Kiosk devices, Follow-Me Printing and more. Your role will cover a variety of project and maintenance tasks, sometimes getting very hands dirty, at other times coordinating with vendors to progress a piece of work, or resolve a technical issue. You will engage with a wide variety of stakeholders across the business and utilise your technical expertise along with problem solving skills to continuously improve processes and solutions; and own your work from start to finish.
Please note these roles will include on call requirements.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally you will have at least 5 years experience in networking and systems administration.
- Knowledge of Cisco Telephony Systems, Call Manager, Follow-Me Printing, and Visitor Kiosk Devices
- Experience working in complex, enterprise organisations.
- Strong documentation skills and great verbal communications
- RightFax experience would be advantageous, as would cloud exposure, automation, and any integration knowledge
Along with working alongside a great group of people, you are working on some pretty big tech but in an Agile environment with smaller team sizes enabling you to have a voice which is truly heard.
You will receive all the standard leave benefits, as well as great WFH flexibility, health and wellness programmes and access to work vehicles should you need to travel between offices for meetings!
Kiwisaver Contributions, Insurance discounts and other savings also offered to all staff!
HOW TO APPLY:
Please click APPLY online including an up-to-date CV and cover letter or for further information contact Tabitha Flack on 021 025 43053 for a confidential chat.