- Do you have experience with information system management?
- This company have passionate employees
- Customer centric organisation
Our client provides a large range of information services across New Zealand. They are a government organisation leading the way in an agile driven environment and are always open to exploring new and innovative technologies.
As a Information Systems Advisor, you will be an information specialist as you provide advice, support, train across the organisation. This will be for all of their systems to get a better understanding on how the system is used, on how to use and access the information, and how to make it available.
This will involve:
- Management processes
- Metadata management
- Information structure
- Structure, process, quality
- Symantic processes
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience in an enterprise information systems role or similar
- Good knowledge of information systems management
- Experience managing internal and external relationships
- Strong stakeholder skills with the ability to influence
- Outcome focussed
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with an up-to-date CV and we will give you a call to further discuss the above. Alternatively, contact Frances on 027 901 9009 for a confidential chat.