- Support best practices across Active Directory and IAM
- Enterprise-scale financial services organisation
- Initial 3-month contract
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Identity and Access Management Analyst, you will assist and support the governance of Active Directory and IdAM systems on an enterprise-scale. This includes supporting the creation and modification of user accounts in Active Directory, providing guidance to stakeholders on best practice security policies, and contributing to the continuous improvement cycle for all IdAM operations. Your role will also be providing specialist advice to technicians on access groups, challenging access requests, and the maintenance of the Role Based Access model.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong understanding across Cyber Security principles and best practice.
- Significant experience managing Active Directory on an enterprise-scale.
- Experience utilising Service Management tools to manage workload.
- Automation and scripting skills and experience, ideally with Powershell.
- Experience working in an operational security environment.
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact James on 027 426 5159 for a confidential discussion.