- Auckland CBD
- Join one of NZ’s most genuine big data environments
- Lead and build a growing Data Science and Analytics team
This newly created position will see you performing the enviable position of setting the strategy and vision for the Data Science and Analytics team.
You will be joining is one of New Zealand’s’ true big data and environment, where data and insights are at the forefront of everything my client is doing.
What my client is ideally looking for is a professional who really understands data, but also how that applies to using it to solve customer challenges and the commercial viability of data led services and products.
We are looking for passion and drive. This isn’t something that gets thrown around lightly. You will be surrounded by a leadership team who are passionate and committed to increasing the already exceptional success rate they have had to date.
- Create and drive the data strategy for the data science and analysis team
- Lead the team to develop AI capability for services and products in development, as well as looking to the future
- Be the face of analysis and insights to both the internal executive team and customer stakeholders
- Drive the translation of complex data solution’s into compelling and commercially viable asset
- A successful career leading data and analytics teams
- Exceptional communication and presentation ability
- Proven data leadership experience, with a focus on Data Insights and Analysis over engineering.
- Expertise within a consumer led organisation focusing on using big data to create compelling solutions
- Bring a desire to continue to grow and develop a world class data team.
This is a fantastic opportunity where you will really get to create something unique. If this seems like an opportunity you would be interested in discussing further, please do apply with your most up to date CV.
Please note, you won't be responded to until after the 10th of January :)