- Attractive Salary Package on Offer!
- Chance to work with a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Central Auckland Location
Recruit I.T. is working with a Microsoft gold partner who is making its presence known here in New Zealand through its excellent offerings and solutions delivery. With the growth of this company in a local capacity, they are looking to bring in a Head of Architecture to help to lead a team of passionate solutions Architects to help organisations leverage the power of Azure Cloud.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone who has experience designing SaaS-based solutions as an architecture themselves as well as an ongoing passion for Microsoft solutions. Through this, they will be building and designing highly scalable solutions overseeing the Presales discussions through to the implementation. As a team leader, this individual will also be at the forefront of adopting new processes and tools in order to drive excellence into the architecture practice.
- Consult with clients, uncovering needs around Customer Cloud and Digital Transformation.
- Develop and Document Modern Cloud Azure / Microsoft Architectures & Designs.
- Create and implement the best solutions enabling accurate delivery.
- Help customers successfully map their Cloud Transformation in line with the Business strategy.
- Drive Pre-sales discussions and engagements with clients.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience with Cloud Automation and Implementation.
- Experience engaging with both Technical and Business focused C-Level stakeholders.
- Technical expertise across domains such as migration, databases, APIs, DevOps practices, infrastructure design, and configurations.
- Your CV will showcase experience with Azure services including Azure SQL, Function, Kubernetes, DevOps, VM, and many more)
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with an updated CV if you are interested in this role.