- Lead our marketing function across our group of companies
- Focus on digital engagement, content, and communication
- Extra Weeks’ Leave after 3 Years
ABOUT THE GROUP
We are a collection of three New Zealand owned and operated companies covering; Tech 5 with construction, commercial, and industrial recruitment, Recruit I.T. with technology recruitment, and Enhance with test automation managed services and solutions. All three organisations are in varying stages of growth, but all playing a leading role in their respective markets.
We don't take ourselves too seriously, so a sense of humour is mandatory. Our group motto is OTOD (One Team One Dream) and you will be a team player first and foremost. We also focus on giving people the right foundation to be successful, whilst giving them the room to grow and take accountability.
- Flexible Working Options
- Extra Weeks’ Leave after 3 Years.
- Health & Wellness Allowance
- Birthday Leave + $100 Voucher
ABOUT THE ROLE
- We are seeking a Group Marketing & Communications Manager who can lead our marketing function across our group of companies covering; Tech 5, Recruit I.T., and Enhance.
- Assisting with the strategic planning and execution of our marketing strategy. This includes leading the implementation of the marketing plan, campaigns, content production and any other supporting initiatives.
- Maintaining and growing the delivery of our digital and online activities.
- Support the delivery of internal communications across the group.
- Communications content production including video, copywriting, graphic design (Canva), email newsletters etc.
- Internal and External Marketing Communications.
- Event Marketing Coordination.
- Social Media Management.
- Supporting our website management.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or communications role
- A track record of growing companies’ sales revenue through various marketing activities and initiatives.
- Experience growing an online/digital footprint across various platforms and channels.
- Involved with Professional Services companies and B2B communications.
- Ability to measure the success and ROI of marketing activities.
- Experience across a variety of marketing and social media tools.
- Exceptional written communication skills and the ability to formulate both formal and casual dialogue.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please apply online today with your CV addressing the above skills and experience required.