- Clear career path
- Structured training and development provided
- Wide variety of projects
Recruit I.T. have partnered with Enhance one of the emerging leaders in Test Automation across the New Zealand market. They love coding and automating and want team players who love automating too! They believe in Automation but doing it in an intelligent way that maximises value for our customers. Their customers range from start-ups to enterprise companies, so there is a range of projects to ensure things don’t get mundane.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Enhance are looking for multiple Graduate Software Engineers who have a passion for problem-solving and writing simple clean code. Day to day you will be involved in:
- Developing / coding automation tests.
- Providing solutions and troubleshooting.
- Creating test cases.
- Peer programming with other Enhance members.
- Degree/bachelor’s in software engineering – alternatively a GitHub profile to showcase your coding skills.
- Strong coding skills in at least one of the following: Java, Python, C#, or NodeJs.
- Any experience with PageObject model and step definitions, CI/CD solutions (e.g. Jenkins, Bamboo) or AWS is advantageous.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT ENHANCE
- Extra Weeks’ Leave after 3 Years.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Training & Development Plan
- Health & Wellness Allowance
- Birthday Leave + $100 Voucher
- Friday Afternoon Drinks
- Social Club
HOW TO APPLY
Send in your up to date CV and snippets of code / GitHub profile.