- Flexible working environment
- Permanent role in Wellington
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client has established a great reputation providing strategy, experience design, technology delivery, and support services for New Zealand businesses across government and the private sector for many years. They promote creativity in the workplace and value people that are genuinely passionate about the work they do. While technical skills and experience are important, our client is also looking for someone who will fit well into their existing team and contribute to their positive workplace culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Full Stack Developer, you will design, build, and maintain vital enterprise solutions for various clients. You will maintain a high level of technical competency and awareness of technologies, products, and best practices. You will work closely with our client's team and their clients to ensure that project milestones are achieved.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong knowledge of software engineering and the software delivery lifecycle, agile.
- Proven knowledge of integration tools e.g. RESTful APIs, OpenAPI/Swagger, web services and microservices.
- Desirable to have experience in SCRUM, Kanban, DevOps.
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.