- Flexible working environment
- Develop and deliver positive opportunities
- Permanent role in Wellington
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client has established a great reputation providing strategy, experience design, technology delivery, and support services for New Zealand businesses across government and the private sector for many years. They promote creativity in the workplace and value people that are genuinely passionate about the work they do. While technical skills and experience are important, our client is also looking for someone who will fit well into their existing team and contribute to their positive workplace culture.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Experience Design Lead, you will develop and deliver opportunities and engagements. Your main responsibilities will be improving client capabilities in digital design and delivery, user experience, customer experience, design service and process design, research and insights, and other design processes.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as a senior Digital Experience Designer or Consultant
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience working in an agile environment e.g. SCRUM, Kanban
- Proven experience working in multi-disciplinary teams'
- Ability to generate design artefacts
- Experience in leading design teams
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV if you are interested in this role. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 for a confidential discussion.