- Tech: Teradata, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, APIs
- Enterprise-scale organisation and technical environment
- Great Wellington location with flexible working conditions
One of New Zealand's leading providers in the FSI sector. This company values diversity and inclusiveness, with the leadership team working hard every day to make the organisation a place where everyone is valued for the contribution they make and are supported in achieving their individual goals.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As an ETL Developer, join a scrum team to design, build and resolve problems across the Terdata data warehouse platform. You will focus on the design and delivery of data solutions that will be used across the organisation.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong experience in SQL Server, Teradata, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, API's, automation and more.
- Desirable: CI/CD is highly advantageous
- Significant Agile skills across varying scrum practices, sprint plans, retrospectives including user story creation and product backlog prioritisation experience
- Strong experience with
- Expertise in stakeholder engagement, identification and management with the ability to build solid working relationships
- Wide industry knowledge with ideal financial services or banking experience
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply online with your CV addressing the key requirements mentioned above. Alternatively, contact Margot on 027 828 6070 a confidential discussion.